Sunday, August 9, 2015

Turn a right turn,not a left

Sometimes gents just cannot see that they are taking a left turn away from my possible attention,when a few simple word changes would suffice to sway my decision whether to reject,eject,or accept the option of follow up interactions.

One of the most typical ways males initiate conversation with me online is like this "I want to serve you"...seems straightforward enough yes? Is it enough though,NO. Why is it that I am less than enthusiastic about responding to this first move? It lacks personal depth that is why.

I want to know why it is that you want to serve me.What is it about me personally over all of the hundred other Ladies online that has drawn you to me. What is it in me that makes your soul scream out from it's depths YES YES YES this is the ONE!!! Is it because our fetishes match,or because you lust over my photos(fyi-both responses are wrong).

A greater percentage of the time,I will actually take a moment just to ask why? Why me? If it is because our fetishes match,that is not enough(I am more than the sum of my fetishes)...and Lord help you if you say that it is because of my photos(I am more than one dimensional) and appearances in the end cease to be of importance if you cannot stand anything else about the person you have promised to dedicate your service to.

Now how to make a u-turn in the right direction. Instead of saying right off the bat "I want to serve you"..say something like "I find you of interest,and would like to take the time to get to know more about you". This will get my attention far faster than any tired copy and paste line ever tried on any Domme.

To go one step further,ask yourself why I would want you to serve me,and relay that information to me. What is it about you that will enrich my life? Are you obedient,are you attentive,are you a gentleman? What makes you different than any other male that has contacted me in the past,present or future?

I have given you the correct directions gents,now it is up to you whether to take a left or a right.

No comments:

Post a Comment