Monday, June 19, 2017

Wholesome FinDom

I seen a few tweets pop up about wholesome FinDom,so of course being the curious cat I am,I went to check it out. Apparently it is supposedly a subset of FinDom comprised of "Dommes" who seek to financially dominate without bringing lasting harm,or having any sexual tone to it. Well shit,I definitely do not seek lasting harm(remember I play by SSC rules),nor do I engage in sexual intercourse with those that serve me...but there is a sensual tone,if not an outright sexual one in FinDom.

If there was nothing arousing about FinDom,than no submissives/slaves would engage in it. Consider human behavior..if there is no pleasure in performing a chore,than one does not actively seek to do so (the exception being your job,where ya gotta put out effort to keep the position and paycheck). I am not referring to sexual pleasure,but yes most times the submissive will find it physically arousing to serve,and it is even encouraged. If you do not own them mind and body..they will seek one who will.

Can you do FinDom without a sexual undertone..I do not think so,but would love to hear your thoughts about the matter. I seen some describe it as just being fetish friends,friends that you pay for their friendship...is that really FinDom? If so,than where is the domination aspect? You cannot engage in FinDom if you are leaving out half of the equation.

Sure you can be friends with your submissives if that is what you want,but submissives can be friends with non-fetish folks too...folks that do not expect to be paid for their company..so what exactly are you bringing to the table here? Is it kinda like that movie "Money can't buy me love" where the geeky guy has to pay the pretty girl to be his fake friend? I do not see that having staying power.

A submissive needs to be dominated. They need to be led,and controlled (especially their sexual urges). It is in their very nature. How are you going to meet those needs with friendship?

Do chime in with your opinions,and thoughts upon wholesome FinDom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment