Friday, August 4, 2017

Femdom submission on your knees

Welcome little pets

Can you remember the last time you were on your knees? 
I want you to think about how it feels to be down on your knees with your head bowed in reverence. The floor you are kneeling on,is it wood,carpet,tile..or even grass? Does it feel right to be on your knees...it does doesn't it? When you are on your knees in my presence,than you are exactly where you are meant to be. 

Right now at this very moment I want you to take a deep breath,close your eyes for one entire minute,and imagine yourself on your knees at my feet.
I want you to relax while you are down there. I want to hear you slowly breathing in and out. Breathe in,and breathe out the word Goddess. Over and over til you know in your heart that yes this is where you belong..where you want to be. 

Imagine how you will feel looking down at my feet. Think of the excitement coursing through your veins now that you are where you always knew you should be. Don't forget to breathe pet..breathe in and breathe out. At long last..you can see me,and breathe in the scent of Goddess. You are not allowed to touch me..but I know that you want to..you do don't you? You so badly want to reach out and see if I am real or just a fantasy in your mind. You want to feel the softness of my soles against your palms. You want to feel the heat of my feet in your hand. You want to taste my toes in your mouth.

Is it everything you dreamed about pet? Can you see me there when you close your eyes? Your breath blowing out at my feet. You want it so bad! So badly that all you can think to do is chant Goddess Goddess Goddess. How does it feel to want me that desperately? It feels good doesn't it..admit it pet..admit that I am all that you can think about..admit that you want nothing more than to serve your Goddess.

Free yourself pet..free yourself to worship Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment