Saturday, August 12, 2017

Blocked boys

Welcome pets...

Are you truly welcome though?
Over the past 5 years online I have compiled a block list longer than the number of twitter followers I possess. What does this information relay to you? I imagine that my list is far shorter than many others,but than again it is most likely enormous compared to most in my position. 

When I convey to you pets that I am a no nonsense,no game playing,no BS swallowing Domina...I am not exaggerating to prove a point. I seriously lack patience or tolerance for the usual antics or perps.
I am a preemptive yet decisive blocker. 

I do not ascribe to the 
methodology. One would think that I am quite cruel to not allow at the very least a few mistakes by those seeking to serve me..and I do,but if you are striking out before you even reach my inbox,than why should I allow you another opportunity? My belief is that when someone really truly wants to succeed at something,that yes they are going to run afoul at times,but they will correct their errors expediently.

What is it that is keeping you from a warm welcome?
It is you pet...you are the one holding yourself back. You are to fault..to blame..the problem. Why do I block people pet..do you know why? 
  • ego
  • entitlement
  • selfishness
  • dick pics
  • spread ass photos
  • misogynistic statements
  • willful disobedience
  • disrespect
  • whining
  • demanding behavior
  • refusal to tribute..and I mean tribute as in a gift freely given without expectations
  • attempts to manipulate my domination
  • disregarding my hard limits
  • failure to comply with commands without my justification of reasons
 Long list of reasons eh? Not really. No doubt that you are thinking "sheesh she harps on this alot",and mayhaps I do,but there is a very valid reason for my doing so. I do not enjoy blocking people(it devours time that could be spent more enjoyably). My wish is for you not to end up on this list..save yourself the pain..and me the effort.  

Now I advise you to keep yourself on my sweet side :) *hint* gift cards make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment