Saturday, August 26, 2017

Why no FemDomme wants you

Welcome pets..

It is always the right time to shine the light of truth in the fetish scene! 

Do you want to know the number 1 reason why you as a submissive are not in service to a Domina? Have you ever wondered why? Does it keep you awake at night suffering with a sore brain from trying to figure out where you are going wrong,or do you just assign the blame to others rather than yourself? 

I know exactly how easy it is to say
Here is the kick while you are down,it IS your fault,and if you have not reached a maturity level which allows you to claim it as your own fault,than there is no hope for you til you do.

The question I am going to answer for you today is..why is it your fault?

Drum roll please bb....it is your fault because
Does your approach to fetish resemble this stocking? Is your presence in the fetish scene based upon your wants,rather than needs? Do you have an entire laundry list of wants and "needs"? Is your focus targeted towards getting what you want from a Domina? 

Alot of you are going to say "no no no" I am not like that at all..I just know that I need to be exposed to a woman's friends,to be pegged regularly to maintain my submissive state,to be forced into acts that turn me on,to have my fetishes fed so that I can feel good about using women to get off. Does this sound like you? I know damn well that most of you will deny the truth of it,even though it describes you to a T,but you are not the ones I concern myself with,for you are lost to the relevance and reverence of D's service. My words are intended to reach those on the fringe who are able to see the error of this way,and seek to evolve beyond self satiation.

I myself adore bdsm..it is my mental and physical playground. Bdsm stimulates and sates me. It allows me to express who I truly am. Do you feel the same way?

Questions: If you received absolutely zero physical arousal from service,would you still desire to serve? If you were not subjected to seductive teasing,and supplied arousing images,would you still serve? If you gained nothing from service other than the knowledge of a Domina's happiness,would you still serve? These are the most pertinent and relevant questions you should be asking yourself if you are claiming the submissive title,and if your answer is NO,then STOP claiming to be one,cause you are NOT one.

There is still a place for you in fetish,it just isn't in a submissive capacity. 

So what should you do if you are not a submissive,but rather a fetishist who has no interest in serving? 
Your best bet is to seek out the avenues which suit you best ie..buying clips and sessions. This avenue offers you the advantage of "calling the shots". In these instances you will be the customer,and will be paying for what you want. Your money will purchase you the opportunity to feed your fetishes in a positive win win way. You pay,and you receive. Sounds fair yes?

Now some of you are going to say "but I don't wanna pay for my pleasure"..yup there are thousands of you out there,but guess what!! Tough shite bb. There is NO way around it. 

Of course you could try out going to munches to seek out a purely lifestyle Domina,but since you are not submissive,and expect her to cater to your fetishes...ya you ain't going to get anywhere that way,so consign yourself to the reality you face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment