Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What is your motivation to serve me?

Welcome pets...


Every Monday on twitter they list up a hashtag called MondayMotivation..to which I generally will tweet a little inspirational thought for you all,but I really want to take a moment and talk to you about 
Specifically in regards to what motivates you to approach me. What exactly is your motivation for wanting to serve me?

Your motivation is very important to me. Every time a male approaches me with a declaration of undying servitude,I have to wonder where that desire is coming from. Mind you I am not intimating that I am not worthy of being worshiped as a Goddess,for surely I am,but I still want to know your motivation. 

Motivation for the wrong reason will not produce a pleasant response. The majority of you fail to think with the tip top head,which means that 99% of the time you are seeking out a Domina to aid you in your desire to satiate your symbol of sex,and I totally get that,but that is momentary motivation,rather than lifelong..well atleast with 1 Domina in particular.

I get that males like to flit around testing out every flower they see,but as I said..it is momentary,and fleeting.

I on the other hand am attracted to those that offer more than a moment in time..and of course it should go without saying that unless a male is motivated purely by his desire to serve and secure my happiness,than I am quickly soured upon allowing him to serve me.  

I do not often give out praise,but a good act deserves it,so without further ado,allow me to share with you a selfless act 


These were sent to me by a female who wanted nothing more than to provide for my desire.
This from a female..yes she has put you boys to shame..truly you should endeavor to exceed my expectations as quickly and willingly as she does.

Remember boys..dick motivation leaves you with a sticky palm,but selfless motivation enriches your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment