Saturday, September 2, 2017

Not a pimping FemDomme

Greetings pets...

Do you know what I think? I think that a great many of you do not see reality for what it actually is. You get so wrapped up in your fantasies that you fail to see truth. What truth am I referring to?
The one where you imagine that I am here to be your 
Unfortunately for you, I must be the squasher of your whored out fluff fantasy. Ya see gents as you should already know, most males are selfish shallow shits, and not willing to pay for their pleasures (sound familiar). How does this apply to you expecting a FemDomme to pimp you out in order to enrich your Domme's finances..well let's look at this from a realistic perspective.

1)If most males are not willing to pay for their pleasures, than do you really expect them to pay some cock slut to suck them off?

2)Do you think that males who can get their cock sucked for free are going to pay you for doing it? If you said yes, slap yourself hard in the face with a car door, cause you are too ignorant to exist!

2)Do you know that it is illegal to pimp someone out..yes it happens every single day, but it does carry legal ramifications is caught via law enforcement, so no I am not going to put myself out there advertising that you want to suck cock for cash.

3)Do you know that prostitution is illegal, so if you get caught, you will be doing a stint at the grey bar motel?

4)Are you over 35 with a far from stellar physique, and an even less aesthetically appealing face...hang it up son...males are shallow sams who expect pretty perfection if they are going to pay for the experience.

Aww I know that I just shoved your fantasy into the light of day, but someone has to be real here. What I advise is that you tribute your Domme for the fantasy..meaning you gift me with a tribute, then you go out and suck a cock free of charge in my honor. The majority of males will not turn down a free blow job, even if you do look like something that has been beat with the ugly stick too many times. This allows for a mutually beneficial outcome. I receive a gift, and you get the "gift" of a gullet full of cum :)...so send your tribute, and get to work cocksucker!


No comments:

Post a Comment