Thursday, September 14, 2017

Training for submissive service

Greetings gents an ghouls...

Do you know what mentoring is?
Mentoring is the same as training,and in many cases I have been asked to mentor both males and females in the findom scene.

I have always stated that I do not mentor fellow females..not because I do not want to see them succeed,but rather due to the lack of free time I possess towards doing so. Mentoring is time consuming,especially if you want to do it correctly,and I being the perfectionist I am,refuse to half ass anything,so that means that I cannot offer mentoring to my fellow Femmes,but I do post plenty of educational blogs and tweets in an effort to aid others who are just starting along the path of findom.

In regards to mentoring males aka slave training..yes I do offer training,but it is confined to those that are intent upon serving me. This means that I am not about to take time from my life to train males who are not going to be serving me. Sounds selfish? Tough! There is no incentive for me personally to train any male who is just going to apply that knowledge towards serving someone else. That would be counter-productive towards my own goals.

No matter what you may assume,I am not a walking talking bdsm protocol and terminology britannica. If you are looking for someone to explain bdsm,femdom,or findom to you,than I suggest google. Google has plenty of time,and willingly shares all of the knowledge it possesses freely. I on the other hand am not google,so if spending time with you answering questions does not benefit me,than I will take a hard pass on the opportunity.

I realize that alot of you males are new to the entire bdsm scene,so of course you have questions,but that is where research separates the wheat from the chaff. If you are not willing to invest your time seeking out answers,why should anyone else expend their energy spoon feeding them to you for free?

Fetlife is an awesome place for you newbies to gather nuggets of golden information. Use it! Not to mention that it is a free site,so you do not even have to pay for your education,which should appeal to all of you "paying cheapens the experience" males. Soak up all of the knowledge you can,then you will be prepared to be trained as how to serve a specific Domme since the basics have already been instilled in you.

The only training/mentoring any Domme can give you is the type that suits her personally. What I mean by this,is that I train males to serve my needs,my wants,my expectations,my requirements,and that may not be anywhere near what another Domme requires in a male who serves her,so it doesn't make any sense for me to train a male who is not serving me. Capisci?

Now go get your thinking cap on,and become the sponge in a sea of knowledge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment