Thursday, September 28, 2017

Your life story in a bottle

Hello pets and pervs...

Today I received a mini-novella from a male in the very first message he sent me. This is an inept approach. Why?

  1. Does anyone seriously want to expend that much effort reading an initial outreach contact...I don't,but neither am I advocating blippy messages such as "hi" "how r u" "sup". Most times in my experience,long drawn out messages tend to be copy and past messages,where the sender sends this same message to every single female they happen upon,and this is insulting. Why? Well cause it is a)indicative of laziness b)plainly relays that the recipient is not worthy of a message crafted entirely for them alone.
  2.  If the sender was truly considerate of the recipient,a tribute would have been attached with the lengthy missive,for time is a woman's most precious commodity,so who in their right mind would expect one to devote that much attention without at the least a token of appreciation for said time?
  3. Messages that are relayed to me detailing a male's life experience,goals,fetishes etc...are a red flag if conveyed right from the onset. Why? Because it tells me that this male is focused purely upon himself..what he wants,what he likes. Why is a male knowing what he wants bad? In most cases it is not,BUT when it comes to Femdom for me..it is all about me,and when I see that the priority is not ME..ya know how I feel about that! The correct approach would have been trying to ascertain what it is that I expect,what I require from a submissive male. That is definitely the best way to get your foot so to speak in the door.

In addition,do NOT offer to send explicit photos to a woman you know not from jane doe. Why?
  1. It is RUDE!
  2. It conveys the assumption that women actually want to see any aspect of you explicitly. How many times must males be told that women are not the visual creatures that males are??
  3. Try to remember that the person on the other side of the screen is a STRANGER!! Would you walk up to a woman in the supermarket and ask her if she wants to see explicit photos of you? If you are stupid enough to say yes,than you are far too ignorant for continued existence.
  4. You do not even know if you are contacting a male or female,so unless you get your kicks exposing your explicitness to either sex,keep in mind that males parade on sites as females all of the time. 

After having read my explanations,do you understand where this male went wrong? Do you see how you should proceed? Did you learn anything? I sincerely hope so.

Sometimes less is more,and sometimes more is too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment