Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Beyond the ordinary

Welcome once again..

I am not seeking the ordinary..in fact what I await is the extraordinary. What exactly is extraordinary though in this favored fetish of mine? Extraordinary is the white elephant not present in the room. 


In a scene overwhelming comprised of same old same old..it becomes a droll experience. I tire of the worn out words spilling from the fingertips of males with nefarious intent. How many times do you believe that you would agreeably read the same words over and over day in day out without evolving into a jaded being? How many times would you sit idly by listening to a fellow whom you recognize from the get go as one whose motivation is selfishly bent? How long would your patience hold out?

There comes a time when a critical thinking being realizes that ordinary is never going to be enough. Sure ordinary is safe..it is most likely reliable..but it is above all BORING,and boring chaps are swept away like rubbish..farewell and forgotten.

I demand something out of the ordinary. Be different..be not the same as every other lackluster lad out there. Come to me in abject humility..hat in hand so to speak. Come to me as my creature. Come to me shining intensely with the burning desire to submit yourself to my will,and my will alone.


Leave off what you once called service,for it was never that. You spoke lies,and burned down your bridges for the chance of one sordid stroke of the penis. Can you see now that what you were was never going to bring you anything more than a moment in time? Those times need to close the chapter once and for all. Open the cover and begin your journey anew. 


Serving will bring you purpose. Service will bring you peace. This is where happiness lays in submission. Submission is to give of yourself,not for yourself,but in spite of yourself. It is the sacrifice which paints joy upon your soul. It is the unfettered,unadulterated bliss of mind,body,and soul when you reach the point where your motivation in service is altruistic..and this is what I require of you. I demand it, I command it, and only then will I claim it as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment