Monday, September 25, 2017

Findom junk mail

Greetings pets..

Did you notice my absence from social media this weekend? I decided to take some time away to focus on me and my life *gasp*! Gosh can you believe that? 

Seriously, I have truly felt as of late that those of you wandering into my inbox have my interests no where near in your motivations, much less as a focus, so no doubt that you missed me not at all. The amount of junk mail piled up in my inbox bears proof of that decree. Examples:1)I want to serve you so bad!!!!(all typed while penis pumping) 2)I would do anything for you Mistress (again with the hand humping) 3)I want to be your live in toilet slave (Seriously STFU with that nonsense)
These are just a few email examples of why I take days to myself, and leave the selfish shit you bowel beavers spew out.

I once had a fellow Domina relay to me that sharing any type of negative opinion of you males is a no no..but ya know what..I am just not that type of person. I have never been a polly sunshine gal..so no amount of faking it would make it true. Besides I feel that if you males desire to serve me, than you should be serving the real me, rather than some affected persona, and the real me believes in telling it like it is. 


I refuse to kiss your ass or cater to your fantasies. That fails to align with my definition of femdom. Kissing your ass, and catering to your fantasies falls more in line with a service top, which I am not. 



I am not even a femdom who seeks to promote female equality..in fact my aim is to conquer, and convert you poser submissives to female supremacy..after all it is closer to the divine.

There is no interest for me in interacting with males who simply pay lip service to the ideology in order to gain their 2 seconds of spunk wonder. I desire the service of males who embrace female superiority as rule of law in their lives outside of the internet. 

I have always been very open about my requirements,so do yourself the favor of spamming someone else with your fantasies, cause I do not dwell in the land of fantasia. I base my style of domination and expectations of servitude upon reality folks..and in my reality, it is all about ME :)

Anyways...feel free to welcome me back with a big fat amazon gift card, cause you know that you owe it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment