Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Friends with kinky benefits

Hello to all who enter my domain..

So,on topic today gents is fwbs..or like the title suggests,friends with kinky benefits.



 Apparently, lots of you males are really into the fwb scenario,why..well cause you personally only reap benefits from the situation. If you have been a follower of mine for very long,well you know that I am not about males benefiting(atleast not in the normally prescribed manner),or gaining physical pleasure from serving me. I am more of the suffer in fucking silence while you kneel before me,so fwb is dead in it's tracks at my altar if you are approaching it like you would in the nilla wafer way.

It is both amusing,and annoying dealing with such insignificantly poor valued offers from males. I benefit in no way from being "friends" with a male in the findom scene. I am not new to the rodeo,so you offering to "teach" me how to findom is not an option,nor do I desire male friends period(the straight ones always end up wanting to fuck me *gross*). I choose to offer and accept friendship with my fellow Femmes only. You as a male are inferior,so why would I opt for friends of lesser worth? The only value males add to my life is dollars in my account.

The only way you could be a fwbs to me is if you are willing to redefine it in accordance to my requirements. So,this is how it goes..you tribute,I benefit. You sacrifice,I benefit. You suffer,I benefit. Your tribute benefits you by affording you the opportunity to make me happy. Your sacrifice benefits you by allowing you to amuse me. Your suffering benefits you by gracing you with the chance to make me smile. Now that is what I call fwbs. Kinda kinky eh lol :)

This photo sums up my fwbs relationships with males


No comments:

Post a Comment