Thursday, September 7, 2017

Learn from your past

Hello my pets...

When you come to my feet..you come to my feet fresh,meaning that I expect you to leave your past behind you,rather than using it as a roadblock preventing you from serving me as I expect and require.

Who you served previously..how you served them..how much you tributed them,these are not relevant facts in service to me.

Many a time I have had males popping into my inbox stating that they really wanted to serve me,but they have been burned in the past by a Domme,so they expect me to mollycoddle them,and dominate them for free to prove that I am not in it just for the money. Now that type of talk royally peeves me,because you attempting to manipulate me into dominating you for "free" is you attempting to burn me. Do not even try this with me. If you have been scammed,YOU need to sit down and figure out where YOU went wrong before you even think to contact me,cause I will have no pity.

I live in the present,not the past,so if something is not actively affecting me,I do not give it thought. Nor would I expect the past to negatively affect the way a submissive serves me. If you have had shitty experiences in service,do not dump that luggage on my door step. Work out your issues before you ever approach me,cause I am not a licensed therapist,nor will I allow a submissive to serve me in a subpar manner due to their issues.

As human beings we all have a past. Some of it good,some of it regrettable,but the point is to learn from all of it. Experience teaches us how we should proceed,and how not to.  

Each new experience is a new opportunity to learn..to grow as a submissive. Do not allow your past to hinder your future submission.


No comments:

Post a Comment