Thursday, August 24, 2017

Submissives tip to success

Welcome pets..

Take a seat please,and relax. Heed my words,obey and breathe. Breathe in..hold for a 3 count...breathe out.  Breathe in..hold for a 3 count...breathe out.

Now I want to go over material that I have spoken of many times. Perhaps it is likened to preaching to the deaf, dumb, and blind,but I intend to persevere til my point becomes instinctive to you to perform. As automatic as breathing in..holding for a 3 count...then breathing out.

What is it that I am instructing you to do?
I fully understand that so many of you do not want to read..in fact I have even received messages where a male outright refused to read my profile on a fetish site. His excuse was that he did not have time to read. All I could say at that point was seriously! 

I get it that you as a male just want to skip to the good stuff(photos)and neglect the all important foreplay(reading bios)..but you are not going to get anywhere like that,but maybe that is your intention anyway. Maybe you really aren't submissive to anything other than your dick,and if that is the case,than there is no need to contact me at all,cause I am not interested in him.

Reading my profile will tell you many pertinent facts about me,such as 
  1. How to address me properly
  2. How to approach me correctly
  3. My expectations
  4. My requirements
  5. My fetishes
That data is priceless if you desire to initiate a successful interaction with me.

The entire point of seeking out a FemDomme should be to find one whose interests align with your own..else you are just spinning your wheels. Think about it..if your ideal is 24/7 live in service,and you blindly contact me for whom that is not an option offered..you just wasted your time and mine. That doesn't make much sense does it?

It is difficult enough connecting with someone whom you believe that just might be a good D's match,so why would you want to chase your own tail? It only makes sense to read the profile of any FemDomme you are reaching out to...you do not want to come across as a energy leeching timewaster do you? Of course not,for that is abhorrent..so for your own sake...read read read!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment