Friday, August 11, 2017

Findom is not

Findom is not this
It is not a racetrack where I see my fellow femmes as competition. I am not in the scene to beat out any female. If I am in competition with any woman,that woman would be me. My ego is secure,and it does not need to win any race to stay that way. The only ones who win if you approach Findom in this manner,are the males who get off on seeing women vie for their attention and appreciation.

Nor is it this
 Treating Findom like a beauty contest means that we all shall lose,for there will always be someone prettier,smarter,younger,thinner etc...so why put yourself through the ringer in the hopes that some beta bitch will pick you based upon the most shallow criteria possible? 

It isn't even this
If you are getting into mud slinging contests on social media with your fellow femmes,it is you that is going to come away smelling unlike a rose. We are not males who need to beat their chest to prove dominance. We are better than that cro-magnon mentality. We do not need to smear the reputation of other women to get to the top rung of the Findom success ladder!

If you just have to treat it like a competition though,than seeing yourself as the only competitor means that you will win every time :) I wish all my fellow Ladies success!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment