Saturday, January 5, 2013

troubadour

Whilst doing a bit of research I happened upon some publications relating to the courtly love of a troubadour, whom at one point in time was the very embodiment of a submissive male. It fascinated me that even in the 12th century there were males whom held the belief of females being superior to males. Who knew female supremacy dated that far back, not me. The most notable aspect of the compiled posts in my estimation is that of a troubadour embracing 4 tasks as his honored duty towards the superior lady of his selection. He vowed to 1)serve her 2)to honor her 3)to maintain the secrecy of his service 4)to suffer for his love of her. His expectations for personal gratification were nil. He served upholding the credence that it was an honor to devote his life and livelihood to one lady. This is the exact type of male I desire in my stable. The perfect servant. Throughout my foray into the splendor of femdom I have found that selfless service appears to have become an esoteric practice, which explains my consternation in locating males who personify the aforementioned qualities. The prevailing mentality of males that I encounter are those of a fetish fiend. Sentiments such as "what's in it for me" dominate many an exchange, which I deem intolerable. The attitude of entitlement has become a precept rather than an exception,and it is to this point that I have honed my level of patience, for as they say "it is like finding a needle in a haystack". I believe that males with the heart of a troubadour do exist yet today, it is merely a matter of sifting through the rubbish. This is the bar of standard behavior that I consider worthy of service. The only question now is whether you shall meet or exceed my expectations?

No comments:

Post a Comment