Friday, July 5, 2013

A new addition

Yesterday I obtained a new addition to my family so to speak. A female beta fish. Egads how boring a pet many would say, but oh well I do adore her. Beta females are notoriously territorial and will devour those that get in her way or domain (sound familiar)? She is an aggressive species which suits me as well. Do not even think to bring a male within her vicinity if she is not in the mood..for he will be destroyed lol.

Just like me she is already a spoiled princess. A new tank,treats,a special heater to keep her royal ass warm,and a cozy castle retreat to get away from the stress of life. It is not surprising that I dubbed her "The Royal Motherfucking Princess"

I wonder how it dashes the ego of a male knowing that an itty bitty fish shall hold more of my attention and affection that he ever would. Even when he bows and scrapes she shall still amuse me more ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment