Thursday, July 11, 2013

ego stroking

Ego stroking is an activity which does absolutely nothing for me period. I realize there are those that require it weekly,daily,or even hourly to bolster their sense of worth,but I am not one such as that. I am supremely confident and secure in who and what I am. In fact I pity those whom need that type of crutch in order to feel good about themselves. Declaring yourself dominant does not negate one's humanity, but it should infer that you have your shit together,and yes that includes your ego.

This is why I tend to disregard missives from males whom bombard the message with layered on compliments such as "you are so hot" "you are gorgeous" "you are perfect" etc.... especially when there is no enclosed tribute to accompany such drivel. My interest in speaking with said male evaporates quicker than sweat in the desert.

Have you boys seriously failed to grasp that compliments do not equate to tribute? Empty words do not feed a cash fetish now do they? Of course not silly. In fact doing so immediately sets off bullshit meters seeing as only the destitute or wank in hand horny fucks bother with this type of approach. Do you truly desire to be classed in with the no class wasters by copying their tactics?

Not to mention that I honestly find it insulting if my intelligence is underestimated in such a manner. It is obvious to me that a male must find attraction to me physically,mentally or emotionally if they are contacting me,therefore he need not gush lyrical accolades about me. That is not to say that males should never compliment a lady,but by all means do so in sincerity,not as a line you employ as means to your own end.

No comments:

Post a Comment