Monday, January 12, 2015

Profiles can make or break a boy

I was inspired to type this up due to a piece I had read by Goddess Lea in which she touched upon the subject of a boy's profile and how it can influence an approach or a bypass,which I am choosing to expand upon regarding my own personal views.

I am always looking at profiles,males and females,just because lol. I have viewed tons of male profiles,and skirted away from ever interacting with some due to what I have seen or read there. I am positive that it could not be merely little old me that judges whether I would like to know a person based on what is on their profile.

One of the things that I bet most males do not realize could be a deterrent is if they have a ton of friends. It could just be that you are friendly,or that you want to have access to private photos which are set to friends only for some,or that you are not here to serve because you are broke,but it makes you feel important to have so many "friends",or even that you engage in that odd behavior of just collecting friends like some people do pez dispensers. Is that a fetish?

I also look at who their friends are and seek patterns. Now if all of their friends are brunette,does that not tell me something? Just as,if all of their friends are of a younger generation than I ,does that not relay something as well? These are both clues as to the fact that we are not going to mesh well.

The ones which really send up red flag warnings are those that are blank and non-verified,for this is indicative of sloth,and a lack of respect for the site and fetish. Surely it does not take that long to type up a couple of sentences,they need not even be full ones at that,not to mention that a non-verified status especially if you have been here longer than a couple of weeks just screams I am too cheap to support my fetish,or worse yet BROKE(yuck). In a fetish based upon financial,being cheap or broke likens you to a leper,get my drift,but then if you joined with the agenda of peeking and perving whilst pulling your pud,then enjoy your free time til your account becomes frozen :)

Onto ratings. You know those stars on your info page,whelp they mean something to those of us whom have been around awhile,and yes I always take note of them. If you have 20 1 star ratings I am sure as hell not going to place any faith in your ability to serve. This is not to say that you will never peev someone off and end up with a poor rating,but multiples are a no no. The best way to avoid this downfall is to remain honest and true. Never over promise,and most certainly never under deliver,last but not least,NEVER cancel orders,or make a promise which you cannot nor intend to keep. Your word is your bond baby.

The most icky(yes I used that juvenile verbiage) aspect of any profile is generally the photo section when it comes to males. For all that is holy man,women do NOT want to see your pecker or your puckered arsehole(personally it makes bile rise in my throat). Keep that shit under cover. Do not employ the site as a means to obtain free humiliation. If you just have to flash your equipment,do us all a favor and do it in public,that way you will be arrested,and unable to log into the site from the grey bar motel.

And finally if you are under consideration or owned,do your handler the honor of placing her name on your profile,lest someone think you a liar,but of course no male has ever lied about being owned when he wasn't now have they,ya right, so show pride in the fact that someone actually thinks you are of value to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment