Wednesday, June 29, 2016

while you were working

Drop a hot load of cash between my thick thighs!
While you were working today,this is what Goddess was doing :) Don't worry though,cause I was multitasking(took a nap too lol)

Anyways onto a couple of pointers for you prospective hopefuls. Last night I had a male contact me out of the blue begging to worship the pure absolute divinity of my feet. I so wanted to just let my inner smartass respond by saying "take a number"..but I didn't(hindsight truly is 20/20)..oh well shoulda woulda coulda. Fast forward past me being mannered and relaying that I do not EVER do real time with anyone until they have proven themselves worthy of it. The mongrel puts out to me that he is staying at a hotel near me. Whelp oh my gosh better jump that shit huh!!! Ya,NO. Why do so many of you assume that I am ignorant,and know not when you are leading up to BS? Anyways I was a Lady and bid him well,and ended that roll. Pooh for him :)

You would think that folks are capable of learning,but damn you really cannot teach an old dog new tricks :(

Okies lets move past that walking hormone,and progress to yet another disappointment of a human skin sack. Nope I am not going to bore you with the nitty gritty dumbass details,but I will say this...when I have made it concisely clear that tribute is a requirement of service,and even kindly relay how tribute may be sent,yet the step is never taken,guess what!! Yup you guessed it,convo finito baby. I do not force,cajole,or seduce anyone for tribute. It is a gift,and I will never lower myself to demanding it..so see yas (never hopefully).

One might think that I am pissy over the previous ordeals,but you best believe that I am not..just a day in the life of a Findomme/Femdomme Goddess  :)

To my good pets,keep the gift cards rolling in :) so I can spend more of my valuable time soaking up the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment