Monday, March 13, 2017

CFNM

CFNM is a big thing in Femdom play,but for me I prefer CFPM. I imagine most of you are scratching your balls saying "what is that" lol. It is clothed female pantied male.

I have no interest in seeing your male attachment ever,so having you in panties ensures that I am spared that sight. In fact all of you males should run out and purchase some rhumba panties. They are the cutest things :) They make me smile,unlike your dick.

One of the games males engage in is projection. Projecting their desire to have their dick seen onto females. Do your research boys,women are not the visual creatures that you are. Seeing a dick pic does NOT get my juices flowing,instead it makes my stomach heave,and I seriously do not enjoy that feeling,so keep it covered!

No doubt you are thinking,"but hey being nude helps me feel more vulnerable before a woman"..being nude is you being selfish. "I want to be nude,I want you to see my dick,I want to display myself etc.." I realize that some women prefer CFNM,and that is fine and dandy if they desire it,but we are not all cut from the same piece of cloth,and when you are in service to me,my will reigns supreme,else you need to seek elsewhere. Make sense?

I find amusement in seeing males in panties. It is not because I am out to sissify males,but instead because you are a poor imitation of a woman. I do not care how you dress yourself up with make up,wigs,and dresses...you are NOT a woman,and you will NEVER be good enough for that distinction. Women are so far above you that your only option is to worship at our feet,and that is exactly how I like it.

I want you groveling at my feet,rhumbad ass in the air,begging for the privilege to lick the ground I tred upon. Now that is hot!

I find myself wondering just how many males are walking around in suits with panties on underneath. To me,panties strip a male of that which he takes most pride in....being male. Panties take males down a notch to where they belong. It is only your false sense of patriarchal pride that tells you that being male is a source of power. The reality is that being male means you are weak,and your weakness is your dick. You are led around by it daily,and it leads you astray. It causes you to make poor decisions. Have you not noticed that?

Your dick lies to you,and you actually believe it,but I am here to shine the blinding light of truth. Women do NOT want to see,touch,or pleasure your dick. Your dick does not make you special,regardless of how big or small it is. Your dick makes you male,and that means inferior to women period. Accept the truth,and your place in nature as a servant to the superior sex,WOMEN.

Now get on your knees and make yourself useful to women,cause if you are not useful,than you have zero purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment