Friday, March 24, 2017

No I won't do that

For those of you whom cannot grasp subtleties,I have comprised a list of things that I will not do.

  • I will not rate the appearance of your dick
  • I will not be your Mommy(no adult baby play)
  • I will not engage in scat play(no you cannot eat or ask about my poo)
  • I will not train any male as my submissive who is not paying tribute(google the meaning if you are unsure)
  • I will not engage in any act which leaves permanent physical damage(no I will not cut your dick off for you,or your balls)
  • I will not tie you to a tree in the woods for the insects to devour you
  • I will not fuck you(nope no penetration at all)
  • I will not sext with you
  • I do not offer cam sessions
  • I will not dance to your tune(not for any amount of money)
  • I will not allow you to top me in any manner
  • I do not meet strangers(you will serve an online probationary period)
  • I will not date you,or allow you to watch me have sex
  • I will not allow you to live with me,or off of my efforts
  • I will not invite my friends to view you,or have you serve them
  • I will not take you on as a personal servant ie..maid,gardener,butler,chauffeur,sex slave,homework slave
  • I will not vomit on you,or share the fruits of my menses with you
  • I will not interact with those who engage in bestiality, pedophilia,necrophilia,or incest(even if it is only a fantasy for you. JUST NO)
  • I will not watch you jack off,nor will I provide JOI
  • I will NEVER be nude in your presence,nor share nude photos with you 
  • I will NEVER allow you to touch my breasts,my ass, or my sex(nope not with your tongue,hands,dick..or any other part of you)
  • I will not marry you(cannot believe any of you were delusional enough to think that I would entertain the very idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment