Friday, March 24, 2017

There is NO "u" in serve

My intent with this post is to teach you gents a little something about my expectations in regards to submissive approaches and motivations.

Let's visit some of the most common approaches I am subjected to
1)I want to serve you
2)I want to worship your feet
3)I want to be owned by you
4)I want to lock my cock up for you
5)I want to eat your shit
6)I want to cum for you on cam

Can you spot the common theme here?

When you as a supposedly submissive male comes before me,and begins with "I want",which my brain interprets as a demand,than you have already lost the opportunity to serve me. Your "I want" declares that you are here for you,and only you. That your intentions are selfishly based upon your wants,which is the polar opposite of what is pleasing to me.

When I say that serving me is all about me,I mean it sincerely. I truly possess no desire to interact with,much less be served by any male that is not in it to make me happy.

Now if I were in this fetish to just get the money and go,than I might not care what the male's motivations were for serving,but that just is not me. A dollar is just a dirty bill,if it is not relinquished to me for the correct reasons as defined by moi.

I want more than your money,but you better believe that I will expect that as my due as well.

What I want,nay what I will not accept less than,is
1)Absolute devotion of mind,body,and wallet
2)Absolute dedication towards my happiness alone,and your part in achieving said happiness
3)Absolute desire to belong to me,and only me
4)Absolute drive to better serve me,and humanity on the whole

Does the above sound like a monumental task? It can be if your motivation is not pure.








No comments:

Post a Comment