Friday, February 15, 2019

Tearing the veil

Good evening to all who enter my domain freely

Those who have come before will already know that my presence can be counted on to catch a glimpse of my intellect daily on social media. I am quite fond of twitter at this point in time, which means that the odds of encountering me there are a given. 

I am generally amiable towards those who interact with me respectfully, and sans the intent of using me for their own ill objective. As well you should take note that I do not make a habit of following male accounts. In fact, I find very few who spark my interest at all. Now the kicker for most of you, is that I do not have my DM's turned on for any individuals whom I do not follow. This in essence means that you are blocked from contacting me on a more personal level. There are reasons why I keep my inbox 
Allowing free reign invasion is tantamount to issuing an invitation to time wasters. I prefer to avoid the dregs of findom. You know exactly who I am referencing now don't you? Those broke, stingy, hands on dick dudes whom will never contribute a single cent towards my happiness or comfort. They are truly the enemy, and an enemy will always be denied access to my time and energy. 

Does that sound fair? Perhaps not, but my DM's = playing by my rules. This is not to say that I never grant access, but only that you will have to prove yourself above and beyond the ordinary dan. I refuse to settle for miscreants when there are decent malepets aplenty.

Your next question should very well be "Then how do I contact you to prove my worthiness?"

I have always made that mode of communication simple. You have the options of 
a)tweeting me publicly, and awaiting my notice
b)sending an email to mzsydney34@yahoo.com along with an amazon gift card for my consideration 

Of the two methods, your best chance of success is the second. I am more likely to look kindly upon those whom show me from the onset that they appreciate my time vs those who seek only their own self driven gratification. I tell you quite true when I say that tribute is the factor which allows me to discern who shall be rewarded with my presence. My time is most precious to me, and is gifted to the ones who have earned it.

To some of you who suffer from an inflated ego, you approach me as if you are entitled to my attention, and that your time is your gift to me, but that will never be the case in my estimation. Your time is meaningless to me. It brings me no pleasure, and I do not feel an iota of discomfort at the loss of it. Your duty is to attend me, not the other way around. I am the privileged one, not you, and it is you that shall dance at my direction if you desire to become a part of my existence. Take heed and do not allow yourself to forget it. There may be hundreds of females in the findom sphere, but there is only one ME, and there are thousands just like you. I am the extraordinary, whilst you are run of the mill ordinary. Respect, appreciate, and value my presence if you care to have us get along swimmingly :) 

You will remember all that I have conveyed won't you? If it did not penetrate the very first time, read my words over and over til they soak into your psyche! See you soon pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment