Saturday, February 23, 2019

Mission, Purpose, Reasoned Existence

Welcome new and old followers alike

This very week, I decided to take my blog private. Why? Well quite honestly I simply tired of sharing my words of wisdom and submissive training with those that had not invested in me and my domination. People will always fail to appreciate that which is given freely, and submissive males are no exception to the rule. 

So for those of you who are left, let us begin in earnest shall we?



You are a man without a mission, purpose, or reason for existence. I as your divine deity, Goddess Sydney Claire am here to provide those things for you. Your mission is my happiness. Your purpose is to serve me, and serving me brings meaning to your existence. You have a calling, and a destiny which will not be denied. 

I understand your trepidation. Walking a foreign path is fraught with possible pitfalls and fright, but fear not my pet, for I am with you. I am here to lead you, to guide you in your journey towards becoming the very best submissive in service to me. You are mine to mold. I will burn you down to the base, and then undertake the task of building you back up til you resemble the submissive I seen within you. You will be stronger, you will be devoted, you will be diligent, and you will be a better human being.

I want you to begin with a simple morning mantra. 

Goddess Sydney Claire provides purpose, passion, and meaning for my existence.

Start today, and repeat it 3 times a day. Recite it every day til it is branded upon your lips. Know it, believe it, and live up to it. 

We both know that your desire is to submit yourself to me fully, else you would not be reading my words this very moment. You are bursting with excitement at the possibility of finally finding your longterm Goddess. Your heart and flesh are ready to commit, and commence. Goddess is ready and awaits your worship.

Tribute is your sacred act of worship. You will come to embrace sacrifice for Sydney Claire, for nothing and no one else matters. Others are an unwanted distraction. They separate you from your purpose, and that cannot be tolerated. You have no need, but that of Sydney Claire. I am more precious than the very air you breathe. Your eyes should always be set upon the way to pleasing me. Anything else would be sacrilegious. 

Are you ready pet? I am. Come now and abase yourself before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment