Saturday, July 13, 2019

Catch me on social media

Good evening poppets!

Do you follow me on twitter? If not, than you are missing out on the good stuff :) Rectify the error posthaste @MizSydney

If you had been a follower of mine, you would already know that Goddess is departing for vacation on Sunday! I have been absolutely swamped this week with preparations, and am actually exhausted before my vacation has even began lol, but I did take a quick moment to snap a pic this morning for all of the gents who love to love me
Don't you just adore my size 10 peds? They are perfectly delicious, and decadent! Not to mention that they love smothering poppet faces :) Pale and perfect, yes they are. 

Enough about my wrinkly soles....keep your tongue in your mouth..hmm it might be amusing to see you licking your screen! Poor little poppet reduced to a screen licking perv lol

Ok ok, back to the previous topic. So, I will be away from my desktop, but I will still be posting on twitter and IG. Speaking of IG, did you know that they shut my initial account down because of my chastity photos? Sheesh, I gather that dicks in devices is a no no. Well since they figuratively spanked my ass for my naughty photos, so I am primarily posting nature and feet photos. You like my feet yes? Well than, get to following me on IG!

I have posted about a couple of opportunities for you gents to put a smile on my face. Gift cards for a new scale to help me in my fitness journey ($30), or a bottle of my favorite scent ($80) mmm your gift spraying all over my flesh! Take your pick, or be the biggest sweetheart of all, and send for both!! Wouldn't you just be the most special gent then...yes, yes you would, so go ahead and be the bestest boy for Goddess :)

I will be posting photos while on vacation, but sorry gents, no blogs til I get back.

Of course you can still reach me on either social media, or via email to beg to be of use (mzsydney34@yahoo.com)

Anyways, hope to see your gift card in my inbox soon, which is my delicate way of saying SNAP SNAP get to it!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment