Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Living your best life

Welcome to my femdom world :)


Ya know, it has been a hot minute since I posted a new blog, but as usual life is a busy rat race at times lol

I am going to be a doll though, and post up some of my vacation photos just for you!!



If you were one of the good boys who contributed towards my vacation fun expenses, than you already received personal photos ;)

I really enjoyed my time away. Did you miss me?

It used to be that I would push myself to do do do, but a wake up call smacked me right dab in the eyes, and that got me to really thinking hard about some of my own choices over the last few years. Introspection is a pretty awesome thing.

I spent way too much time fretting about things that did not matter in the long run and not enough time focusing on what matters the most. What takes priority now?

1)My family
2)My happiness
3)My goals for the future

Online domination can be an absolute bitch. Did you know that? It is competitive. It is catty. It is brutal. It is full of betrayal. It is inhabited by men who could not care less about whether a woman is happy, healthy, or even alive, and women who will beat you down to get ahead in findom. Sound fun?

The upside is that it is also full of women who will build you up when the world has knocked you flat on your ass. Women who will encourage you, and listen to your woes. Women who don't unfollow you when you post about the unsexy aspects of life, or refuse to offer up revealing fetish pics. That is a definite positive!

There have been so many wonderful women to have graced my TL with their level of awesomeness..ya no I am not going to say the same about men. The few males who have earned my regard, have no need for me to applaud them in a blog post, for they already know how much I appreciate them.

In my roundabout way, I am relaying that I am going to change things up. No more concern about whether I have males lining up to serve me (told you long ago that I did not need the money) and more on developing long term devoted relationships with the worthy males who meet my requirements. Quality over quantity has always been the key to my success in findom relationships. I do not desire trash at my feet. It reeks, and holds no worth.

You will see me being more open to interactions albeit with my somewhat snarky sense of humor, but as always I will not chase anyone down. Tonight I even went so far as to open my DM's back up to the public, but mind you that the only messages I will respond to are those from males who are contributing to my financial success. The plus side of my action is that it affords sincere males the opportunity to contact me more intimately. Yay for them :)

I am debating on opening a kik account once more. Thoughts? Please do not ask about discord though, for I have heard about entirely too many negative issues in regards to them.

As always, keep your eye on the prize (btw the prize is being in service to Sydney ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment