Sunday, April 5, 2015

"submissive" negotiators

This is something that some of you attempt to do,and truly you should not even have the thought of doing so. Negotiation is an action best suited to business matters,not service. To clear away any confusion,yes you are allowed to have soft and hard limits(this is a granted),but the rest is at the discretion and direction of your dominant. They are leading,you are following,so if you are trying to alter the steps they take,then you are not following. Make sense?

Negotiation reminds me of the word compromise,and compromise is not an action which I engage in. As harsh and unyielding as it may sound to you,I do things my way,and that is not going to change for any special little snowflake. Of course the same method of training,and terms of service do not apply consecutively across the board,for each circumstance,and D's relationship is unique,rather than a cookie cutter cutout,regardless though,once I have taken the lead,this is the path to be followed.

It comes down to this,yes you have free will,and choices,but once a command is given,you are narrowed down to 2 options. You may either comply,and remain in service to me,or you may bow out,and be banished. No negotiations,no second chances.

As of late I have dealt with entirely too many males whom play at the pretense of serving,rather like they are role playing,and I am not. I see no point in leading people on,which is why I am generally blunt in my speech with those applying to serve me,for if there is no order from the get go,then there will only be chaos later,and that will be a downfall of any efforts towards erecting a viable dominant-submissive relationship.

Basically it boils down to acceptance and obedience. You accept that you were created to obey,and refrain from ploys to get your way through negotiation. Examples=1)My previous Domme would have done things this or that way.2)Offering a tithe to your owner which you know is insulting,and far below what you have to give.3)Declaring that you will do "this" if she does "that". 4)I do not really like doing so and so,could you give me this task instead. Any of these actions are unacceptable,and without a doubt insulting,which is the very last thing you should wish to do.

Remember that a D's relationship is based on power exchange,and if you are not relinquishing it,then there is no foundation,nor future in the relationship,so don't quibble,and never try to negotiate.




No comments:

Post a Comment