Thursday, June 23, 2016

Stalemate

Stalemate is about reaching an impasse. This is the case most of the times when "submissives" reach out to me begging to be of use. Honestly it has become something quite ordinary and droll for me,and what I seek is the extraordinary.

I actively engage in findom,so it should never come as a surprise to any male who contacts me that financial sacrifice will be a part of service(well atleast to those that display respect by reading my profiles). Reading profiles appears to be a momentous obstacle though. For the majority of males,they view fetish sites in the manner as one would a comic book. They look for photos to tell the story,or in this case pics to fuel their fantasies. Photos unfortunately will not provide an in depth view,although they do give clues into motivation at times,and yes I am referring to the base creatures who only post up reflections of their genitalia(sad little one-minded self-centered cretins),so if you are opting to contact me based upon the outer shell,you are not going to get far with me. Compliments bore me to the point that all I hear is blah blah blah. Get originality or get going.

Now a few will take a scant moment to scan what I type up,but bypass the parts that do not involve their masturbatory moods,which means I constantly get messages of a selfish non-serving manner,or worse yet the ones where the sender expects to be served. I spend too much time blocking and muting displeasing words :(  This is an annoyance that I could do without entirely.

One of the first questions I pose to males who breach my inbox is "did you read my profile?" Almost entirely the response is yes(but I know it for a lie). You see I make it clear that I am to be addressed as Mz Sydney,yet they opened with "Mistress,Ma'am,Princess etc..." strike 1. I then ask how they can be of use to me. This is the most telling part of the exchange for me. Generally I receive answers such as "I can suck cock for you,I can dress like a sissy for you,I can lick your holes,I can cook and clean for you"(strike 2). Some of you are thinking,wow wouldn't that be awesome for her,but is it really,cause it reads to me like they are attempting(and failing) to use me,rather than be of use to me. They are seeking to fulfill their fantasies,instead of serving me as I choose. Now don't get it twisted,I do have males suck cock,and dress like a sissy to please me,but only when it pleases me,and never just because it pleases them(else the power exchange does not exist). So how can a male be of use to me,of course by doing whatever I ask of them,and yes I am safe and sane,so no I never command completion of activities which will cause permanent damage to a person.

If a male has made it past the above two points,then the matter of sacrificial tribute comes into talk. This is where impasse is 99% of the time reached. I get responses like "what is tribute,or you are a jobless whore". In the past I used to take the time to explain tribute and findom,but found that most times it was just me wasting my own time,so ceased,and now advise males to google the explanation(which ironically leads them back with the declaration of "get a job whore" lmao!

Some attempt to employ the argument that Dommes should dominate for free...and I do not charge for services(cause I do not offer any),BUT I do expect tangible sacrifice and service. More than any hole offered up,money is power. It always has been and always will be,and I dominate for the rush of power exchange,so why would I not expect any form of power to be denied me?

Another way of viewing tribute,is that it is a form of appreciation for the presence in your life of the divine. All throughout history, civilizations have offered up sacrifices for their Gods,and you are no different. You provide an offering to gain notice,and favor. You offer up your power base(finances) to better the life of the one you serve..to do less is selfish,and that action has no place in service!It comes down to 1 simple point,no sacrifice=no serve,which means impasse,and(strike 3) you lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment