Saturday, August 19, 2017

Respect and Research Femdom

Welcome pets..


Why did I create this blog? Why do I spend so much time here exposing and sharing pieces of my Femdom self with you?
Simple subverting logic. This blog is a free look into my sensually sadist soul. This blog is chalk full of content which allows the reader to "get to know me" without ever having to bother me with inane time consuming questions.


You my pet may think to yourself that you are only trying to see if we would suit..if we have chemistry,but here is the quagmire..there are only 24 hours within a day,and I the selfish sot that I am require sleep during that cycle,so detract approximately 8 hours from the equation. That leaves a total of 16 hours. Now subtract the time I am working(gasp a real job) 8 hours. We are left with 8 hours..ok now let's take into account the time spent bathing,preparing meals,eating meals,dressing,cleaning,laundry,running errands,peeing,and pooing..gosh that is another 4 hours gone. Holy crap that brings us to a total of 4 hours to indulge in my fetishes. Oops we must also note the time I spend interacting with those that already serve me. 

The point I am getting at is that I do not desire to waste the time I do have online answering questions that have already been answered here or on my website. That would be the height of insanity! Think about it,say I receive at a minimum of 10 males contacting me daily to ascertain if we have "chemistry" and I spend 10 minutes interacting with each one..that is 100 minutes out of my day..mind you that the odds of each one of those males showing appreciation of my time with a tribute is less than 10%..most days 0..so I have essentially just wasted 100 minutes,which is time I could have better spent interacting with those males who do tribute to be in my presence.  

Before you point it out,yes I have heard this saying
I do realize that if you fail to spend time interacting with submissives,that none will desire to serve me,but here is the thing. I do have the right to decide who I will spend that precious time with,and I choose to bestow it upon those that have proven to have already done the leg work. Those that took the time to read my words prior to contacting me,thereby proving that they are willing to put forth some effort. Is that really such a bad thing? Is it absolutely horrid that I expect males to come to me already knowing whether they want to serve me or not? I do not think that it is. 

Think about it from this point of view. Say that you are applying for jobs,so you scour the want ads for the perfect position to suit you. When you are deciding if you want to apply,do you research what that company does,what it stands for,and what you can expect of them as an employer? If not,than you are a dumbass. In essence you are applying to work for me as a submissive,so it is not beyond reasonable to expect you to do your homework before coming before me. 

This blog,and my website spells out clearly that tribute is required to serve,and that a submissive mindset is a prerequisite. They relay that I do not offer pay for play,sexual contact,the GFE,seek a housekeeper,driver,lawn boy,spouse,bf,or sex slave,as well as pointing out that I have no interest in 24/7 live in service. My fetish interests are conveyed as well..so if I am not into what you are seeking,than you know right away that we will not suit.

In my opinion,the only ones who do not do their homework are lazy worthless bastards who deserve not a single moment of my attention. Is that you? Do you want to fall into that category? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment