Thursday, March 22, 2012

foot fetish

I am going to be out this weekend taking some special photos for all you little bitches that worship my beautiful feet. Lets just say that I feel like playing dirty!

I cannot count how many times a day I hear how perfect they are,now it is time for you to start showing me how much you want to worship them ie....new shoes,pedicures,toe rings etc......

I know that you perv my photos,and that you dream about sliding your tongue between my toes,while holding my delicate foot in your quivering hand. I think that some of you even wank off while looking at photos of my yummy feet. Wake up bitch,it is never going to happen,but if you are good little boys and pay for all of the pretty things they deserve,then I will allow you to keep your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment