Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tribute discussion

When approaching a FinDomme a sub/slave knows full well that tribute is required. There are no excuses acceptable for not doing so. If you are financially unable to do so,then you have no business wasting a Domme's time.
I have seen an array of reasoning employed,such as"I need to get to know you before I tribute(BS,you should have already been researching the Domme in question),"I am new,and not sure what I am doing(You already know that tribute is required when dealing with a FinDomme),"I need to know that you are real because I have been burned in the past"(Once more do your research,almost every Domme has a blog,or has been cam verified on a site) etc..........
Have you deducted the point of this post yet? If not,you never will,and I have no use for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment