Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Observations

I speak with so many subs these days,and one of the aspects that is very apparent to me is that the majority are focused on themselves,not me. If you begin conversations with me that start out about what you want,what you like,what you need,immediately I know that you are not focused on me,instead you are here for you.

I am not here to dance to your tune,and I know from experience that a genuine sub/slave comprehends that their focus should be on pleasing me. How pleasing me pleases them. That they must work towards being worthy of serving me.

Think carefully of how you identify yourself first. If you tell me that you are a slave,then that is entirely different from those that enjoy the fetish,but are not bound within the etiquette of lifestyle labels. It is important that you recognize your role in service.

One of the pet peeves I am developing at an alarming rate,is dealing with those that have no means to serve financially,yet still find it in their perverse nature to contact me. You want to trade services for my time....uh...fuck no. I have a lovely slave that cleans my home,and does my yard work,not to mention friends that are quite handy with home repair,so obviously I have no need or desire for those that try to barter with me.

Once the realization sinks in that I am not going to spend my time chit chatting with you,then begins the reasoning that you could be friends with me,seriously that is not going to happen. I do not have broke or cheap ass friends,nor do I want any.

You serve one purpose in my life,and that is financially ensuring my lifestyle. There are no other roles for you to fill. If you want to make an impression that will garner my attention for even one moment,then tribute before you approach me. Any that possess a modicum of intelligence know that an amazon gift card sent to me,will catch my eye,but keep in mind that if it is a measly amount,that I am not likely to give you any response other than a quick thank you,and that is it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment