Thursday, March 8, 2012

piercings

Today has a mellow feel to it for me,so I am going to go with the flow of it,as I sit here listening to snow patrol signal fire(awesome song).
In the past I had a nostril piercing,but it did not quite fit in with my occupation,so I let it go,but recently have been considering having it done again. I think piercings are sexy and sensual.
Of course I am fond of tattoos as well. Self expression in artwork is beautiful,even when the canvas is living flesh. If you have taken the time to look at my shoe photos you will have noticed that I have a tattoo on my left ankle(which is very personal),and there is one more on my body...that you would be very fortunate to ever see!
There is a really decent shop here in town,so I do think that I will run by there tomorrow and check out their piercing artist.
I always told my friends that beauty is pain,and pain is beauty...surprising that none of them ever figured out that a little sadist lives within me :-)

Well little ones,mundane matters are screaming out my name. Behave and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment