Monday, March 19, 2012

What pisses me off the most

I detest wasting even one moment of my time speaking with a liar. I mean seriously what the hell is wrong with people?
I do not seek others out,never have,never will,so that means that whomever speaks with me does so out of their own volition,and still they dare to bring lies to me.
I am not a public playground,ergo no free rides.

I have heard the moans and whining about how harsh Dommes are,well lets take a look at the situation shall we. Every single day Dommes are approached with multiple offers of service,and 99% of the time,it is broke ass bastards trying to get a free nut off,now you tell me,would you want to waste your time speaking with anyone that is not going to benefit your life in any manner? I doubt it.

If you are cheap or broke,do not and I will reiterate,do not approach me. If you feel the need to lie to someone,well then do so while looking in the mirror,because that is the only person that is going to buy into the bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment