Monday, March 12, 2012

sensuality

I woke up today thinking about the differences between sensuality and sexuality.

We all know that you can have sex without it being sensual(but it does make for a more memorable experience if it is added in),and you can have a sensual experience without it being sexual.

 I could take an unknown male,strip him down fully, bind his wrists and ankles to a chair with my thigh highs,and slip on a blindfold. I am a betting woman,and I would lay money on the line that his cock will be hard before I even finish the binding.

Now I slowly walk around him,allowing him to catch the scent of my delicate perfume(which whenever he is exposed to this aroma once more will bring back the memory,and arousal),then I place my lips against his ear,softly asking if he wishes to please me(what male would say no?)

I do not wish to give away too many of my private experiences,but I will confess that absolutely no sex was involved...and the male in question left with a smile on his face.


No comments:

Post a Comment