Friday, October 30, 2015

Holiday runaway

It's that time of year,where generally we look to share good cheer,yet here in findom land,the countdown has begun. The days grow shorter,and the waking hours seem few,as does the number of gents who come anew. Who knew?

The posts start once more,saying where oh where little piggy are you? The holiday "Dommes" are flocking the field,and "submissive" gents are burrowing underground. Those who have lasted throughout the span,see this phenomenon each and every year without change or yield. Little boys run away,for they care not to pay the tidings of the holiday,whilst scroungers,and beggars litter the feed,buy me this and this because I am here. (If that tactic ever works,please do let me know,for I am old and in need of new tricks lol)

Sincerely my disgust is great,and the thought takes root that perhaps,just perhaps I might take a break,for wary is she who has seen the pattern in the past,and now desires not for the trend to last. So scurry little mice with your wallets held tight,and batten down the hatches for the scavengers are in sight.

Bring on the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment