Saturday, October 24, 2015

Good morning,good afternoon,good evening to all my loyal generous gents.

Today is a hectic day for Goddess,having had my bi weekly pedicure,and plans for a hot date tonight,so I will not be around much til tomorrow afternoon :) No doubt you will be spending your Saturday night home alone embedding my words of wisdom & scrumptious visage into your psyche,and NO touching that dangler between your legs. The only time you should be reaching into your pants at all,is to take your wallet out,and plug in those magical digits whilst purchasing amazon gift cards for me. Now be good little boys and send me gifts of adoration and appreciation while I am away today. *hint* amazon gift cards go to mzsydney34@yahoo.com
Aren't my sparklies breathtaking ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment