Thursday, October 22, 2015

dumbass alert

Some days I am left shaking my head at the blatantly illogical behavior of males who contact me. Take for instance one from this very day. It began well with him requesting to serve me,to which I questioned why he wanted to serve me in particular. His response was pleasing,with him affirming that he had already came here to my blog to research me(color me surprised),now this is where it gets dicey. I confirmed his knowledge that tribute would be required to serve,and he of course accepted such,but yet when he was informed that tribute is always in the form of an amazon gift,he poofed like puff the magic dragon's smoke.

Of course I am used to the antics of a serial time waster. This is findom after all,and it is a common tactical move,but what had me going "huh",was that he approached me not with the usual transparent ploys of wasters,for 1)no dick pics were sent 2)no fetish talk was exchanged 3)no mentions of what he wanted me to do to him,or even him asking what I would do to him. Makes no sense..the only conclusion I can arrive at is that he is a scared little boy who bolts when shit gets real,pity him,seriously do(he got blocked awww :()  We all know that I am a supreme Goddess worthy of worship,so you hurt only yourself by enacting such behaviors since I am not known for giving second chances.

Moral of the story,don't be a dumbass

No comments:

Post a Comment