Saturday, October 17, 2015

Refresher course for dummies

Time for a refresher course to approaching and serving MzSydney

This morning I tweeted a few advertisements for kik groups which I belong to,and due to the resulting contacts initiated from that,it is quite obvious that those who follow me on twitter are ignorant of my expectations and methodology,hence here I am taking my precious time again to explain how things work.

1)Addressing me by any title other than MzSydney is going to earn you a trip to the block list,which means,NO Miss,Mistress,sexy,gorgeous etc.... Is that crystal clear?

2)I do NOT exchange nude photos(gag) nor do I possess any interest in seeing your male member,nor do I care to "have a little fun" with you,meaning NO I do not sext or flirt,or care to hear how horny you are. Pay attention boys,I live my life with the preference that cocks NEVER cum. They are ugly little dangling appendages which disgust my eyes,and should be locked up for life. Understand?

3)No tribute equates to zero time in my presence. Getting to know me involves TRIBUTE. Tribute is a gift,not a payment. No strings are placed upon gifts,you give,you do not receive,and holding expectations for something in return is your own selfish agenda shining through.

4)If you cannot afford an initial tribute,you honestly do NOT belong in my inbox. Your words and future intentions are drivel and a waste of time without tribute attached. I realize that many of you will think me a cold bitch for enforcing my expectations,and I am seriously ok with that. The trash cannot collect if I do not allow it entrance :)

5)I do not,nor have I ever offered paid sessions. I will not jump on kik or shype and cam for you,nor watch you shove items in your anus or masturbate(gag). Your orgasm nor your dick are a contributing factor towards enriching my life.

6)Manners are expected from you. Do not come at me with "hey" "heya" "whatsup"

7)Do not ask me to rinse you(I rinse my hair not males) that phrase actually sickens me.

8)Do not ask me to blackmail you. I should not even have to say that. For fuck's sake,blackmail is ILLEGAL in every state,and NO it does not make any difference to the law if you say that you consented to it.

9)Do not ask me to pimp you out. 99.9% of you are so foul looking,that I would have to pay someone to pound your ass anyway,so that is worthless,besides I do not work for you,you work for me,CLEAR?


The above leaves no room for confusion,and just in case,I will hit the highlights. Be polite,be generous,be a gentleman,and if you do not know the meaning of those words,use google,for it is your friend....oh and if you have an abhorrence for FINDOM aka FINANCIAL DOMINATION,do NOT contact me at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment