Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekend is over :(

This weekend I took time away from most of my online activities,much needed I must add. I fear that most of you my readers do not realize how much of my precious time I invest in taking and posting photos,typing up words of wisdom for your depleted grey matter to soak up,and responding to the numerous emails,and kik messages I receive. It is enough to wear a being out lol

Anyways,so while you were pining away for my presence I was enjoying time with the special man in my life. Ahh a lovely romantic dinner,and a gift that I have been coveting for a few months now.
A beautiful woman is always deserving of beautiful things :) You gents could use a lesson or twenty in regards to what it means to please without selfish expectations in return.

I am back in the saddle now though,and whilst you did not see much of me today,that was due to me putting in a few hours on getting my website designed,yay me!! As soon as it is done I will post the much awaited news,so be watching for it. Speaking of sites,my tumblr (http://mzsydney.tumblr.com/) is garnering admirers at a pleasing rate. Seems like a great many of gents adore my perfect peds,and why shouldn't they,after all they are divine :)

Off for now,even a Goddess requires sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment