Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Proud to be a greedy bitch

Yes I am one of those bitches :) You can accuse me of being greedy,you can say that I am a bitch,hell you can ever declare me a greedy bitch...all are accurate :) Considering that I am such a sweetheart(truly I am),just not to you..why would anyone call me a greedy bitch,well it is due to the fact that teeny tiny tributes do absolutely nothing for me,not a damn thing. They do not get me all hot and bothered,nor make me pant in desperation to seek out the sender lol,and seriously I have my reasons why.

Teeny tiny tributes generally occur for a handful of reasons:

1)The sender is broke(meaning more outgoing than incoming),now this person does not belong in findom at all. They actually need to get their finances and life in order before stepping foot back into the fetish,or atleast save up til they are able to send a respectable tribute amount.

2)The sender is cheap(ick)they are attempting to get as much time and attention as possible for minimal expenditure. They see findom as their personal pecker pull off grounds. Since they are able to view tons of wank spank daily for free,and purchase cam sessions for rock bottom prices,it is no surprise that findom is breeding an entire generation of entitled miserly asshats. Fuck the selfish scrooges,let them wallow in their pools of spunk and fistful of dollar bills :)

3)The sender is a slut,therefore they send a little to this one,and a little to this one etc...thereby gaining time with lots of females,they get off,and the recipient receives far less than they actually deserve(not very complimentary when I spell it out like that,now is it?)

4)The sender is feeling you out,seeing if you are the type to accept less than your worth,and if you are hooray for them right? Oh yes I have heard the one about males not sending a decent amount just to find out if they want to serve you,know what that says to me...that they are lazy,cause I doubt that any Domme out there does not have a profile written up detailing her likes and dislikes,or a website,a twitter,an instagram,or even a NF,so if the sender had taken the time to check her out,he would already know whether he wants to serve or not now wouldn't he hmmmmm

What it all boils down to is that I view my time as more precious than gold,of more value than a king's ransom of jewels,why is that,because time is the one thing that I cannot redeem or reclaim if spent upon one who truly does not value it,and anything of value does NOT come cheap. Why should it. Cheap things are purchased by cheap people,thereby devaluing all involved. So if you want to call me a bitch,or even a greedy bitch just because I do not care to be treated like a cheap slag,well then so be it. I will own the title :)

No comments:

Post a Comment