Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2 positions open

Goddess is back from a much needed break,let the celebrations begin lol

Those of you that have been a disappointment are hereby dismissed(you know who you are).

Goddess will be considering taking upon herself the training of 2 new males,ones who she deems worthy of her consideration. No games,no flowery compliments,just well mannered servitude,servitude that is freely given,not wrested from one. One that displays appropriate appreciation for the time and notice of a Goddess.

Requirements:
1)Must be willing to serve selflessly(that means no selfish motivations)
2)Must be able to serve financially(that means no broke males,nor those who harbor the belief that real Dommes do not accept gifts of adoration from their supplicants,so NO offering everything to Goddess except finances. That is NOT acceptable)
3)Must possess above average intelligence and communication skills(no dummies for Goddess)
4)Must possess the time necessary to interact with Goddess atleast once a day,even if only to remit a brief message of well wishes for the day.(To set the record straight,NO you cannot dwell with me,nor be granted the title of BF or husband,and absolutely you will NEVER receive sexual favors from Goddess)
5)Need not ask nor expect to receive any compensation for service ie..sessions,sexting,or joi...and absolutely do not begin by asking for my Skype addy tsk tsk
Goddess rewards how she sees fit,when she desires to,and how she wishes,and decides solely if it  has been earned.
6)You will not suffer from a sense of entitlement(Goddess owes you NOTHING) Your tribute grants you NOTHING.

I will not make it easy for you to earn your way into my good graces. You will work for it. Your money cannot purchase my collar,nor my time. You will tribute though,and why is it that you will tribute,quite simple...you will tribute because you adore me,because you crave to ensure the ease of my life,because you need nothing more than my happiness. I will forcefully take nothing,but you will willingly give everything to earn my smile. You will dance attendance upon my will,and shape yourself to my way of thinking.

Think yourself the gentleman for the position of servant to FEMGODdess,then tarry not your reply,but do so knowing that you meet or exceed the requirements listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment