Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Reality of Ruination

Fantasy smantasy is what some say when it comes to ruination. Ruination is as serious as a heart attack when becomes reality.

Now when I first ventured online,I connected with a sweet little married sissy who liked to play around with the ruination fantasy. I of course recognized that it was purely a fantasy,and that this sissy did not desire to be ruined in reality,so we played in the shallow end of that pool. Sissy would send pics that she definitely did not want to get out in public,then gift me because she knew I would keep her secrets,yet delight when I teased her about logging into her fb acct(no I never did that,and never would have). As a sadist perhaps some would believe that I would jump at the chance to apply such delicious life changing pain,but to me I seek first to create no permanent damage when playing with my puppets. If you seriously ruin a person,then you have lost a valuable asset,and source of amusement. I am no masochist,so I play nice and keep my puppets in working order :)

Unfortunately little sissy had issues with commitment,and ran away to play in another sandbox,and what do you think happened? I bet you guessed correctly. Sissy engaged with one that did not see it for a fantasy,and instead brought all her secrets into the glaring harsh light of day. A case of actions and undesirable reactions. Sissy lost her high paying position teaching,her home due to loss of income,and it destroyed her marriage,so sissy ended up alone,and spoke of suicide. I cannot tell you dear readers what has happened to sissy,for even though I advised her to seek help for her depression,and encouraged her to make a fresh start,she dropped away to never be heard from again by me,which saddened me(yup I am human,and yes I do care for those that served me).

Ruination is very real,and the repercussions can be catastrophic(yes there is a living breathing person on the other side of that monitor),so please if you are going to venture into it,do so knowing that it could very well ruin a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment