Saturday, February 20, 2016

Learn from others mistakes

Today I am going to address a comment I received,and provide you boys with yet another example of what not to do..aren't I a peach ;p

Comment:Why haven't you posted any photos lately Response:I post photos when I am pleased,ergo obviously you boys are not making a concentrated effort to please,therefore you receive no photos. Lack of action equals my negative reaction duh! Next.

Onto the example. A male contacts me,he wants to be one of my best uh huh...we all know that becoming one of my favorites does not occur overnight,and it requires work work work. For some deluded reason this male believes that compliments sway me(they don't)..most times compliments merely deter me from speaking to you. Compliments are tossed out like candy at a parade,thereby losing any type of actual meaning for me. Seriously if you are telling 20 different women how beautiful they are,then how special should the recipients feel??? Not to mention that you are objectifying them verbally,whilst you are obviously undressing them mentally. Appearances do NOT matter. I gather that I must be the bearer of bad news,but looks fade with age,and I damn sure do not want to be basing the success of my life,nor the value of my person upon an asset which is guaranteed to depreciate in time. Ya I know you are sitting there thinking blah blah blah.

Okies so said male sends a tribute of $20(after 2 weeks of interaction)...wow right! Yup then tells me that he is going on an expensive vacation with his GF hmmmm. Should I feel like a special snowflake..doubt it. I am not a monkey on the street begging for peanuts. Now some of you are going to say,"but hey he sent you $20"..the amount is not the point,the point is that you tell me that you want to be one of my best,yet you refuse to sacrifice for me. How do I know that this was not a sacrifice for him,well simple. I ascertained in the onset where he worked,his position,then googled the salary for that position,and guess what,when I converted it from pounds to dollars,it placed him in the middle class bracket of income,yet here he afford an expensive vacation,but I the one he claims that he desires to serve is sent $20 and told to buy something nice with it. Now that was the pisser. You cannot even get free shipping on amazon with that amount,so I gather that I am to make up the extra huh..not happening bub.

Now some of you may believe that I am angry with adam,but truly I am not. He is not the first,nor do I believe that he will be the last who attempts to provide lowball service,but you dear readers should learn something from this example. Never tribute less than you would be out for pocket for a nice date. Now no you are not going to be dating me,but you definitely want to display that you appreciate my time. If you cannot manage to accomplish that,then sit on the sidelines and worship from afar quietly,never bothering me with your presence.

Lesson of the day boys,display your appreciation,not with words,but with appropriate actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment