Monday, February 15, 2016

Discord

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. A day created to spoil and gift the one whom you hold in high and affectionate accord..yet not a single male online sent a gift nor a wish for a happy day to me,which created a maelstrom session of thoughts within myself. It led me to pontificate if I truly desire to expend my energy in such a way that leaves me bereft of appreciation for my attention,for my willingness to share guidance and encouragement,heck even for the wisdom of education I relay within the blogs I post..so I found myself questioning my own future intentions in regards to remaining within the online fetish scene.

I have watched the scene evolve into what it is today,and honestly I am disgusted and discouraged by what my eyes behold. Self-service has saturated what was once a thing of beauty. I no longer see nor encounter males who come merely to serve the will of women,but instead lament the proliferation of those who seek to rule from the bottom where their wants are paramount,worse yet,it has became common and acceptable for males to actually call the shots,believing that their money allows them to make the rules in findom...and this is exactly what they receive. Findom is no longer recognizable as findom.The blame cannot be solely set at the feet of males though,for if it were not allowed,then it would not occur.

Perhaps I am rambling a bit :) What I wanted most to relay is that I am taking a couple of days away from online in order to decide if I want to make a permanent break from the online scene where I feel that I am not appreciated at all,to concentrate my focus on those that truly have a care for my happiness. Of course I will continue to be available via my personal email to those that I hold in esteem during this break :)

I hope that all enjoyed their Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment