Saturday, February 10, 2018

Being dependable in your service to a FemDomme

Welcome to the realm of Goddess Sydney...where her desires become your bidding.
Dependability. Do you know this word? The dictionary defines it as such:

"Dependability is defined as the quality of being able to be counted on or relied upon. When you always do everything that you say you will and never make promises you cannot keep, this is an example of dependability."

Does this sound like a quality which you yourself possess? Are you the type of sterling submissive that a Goddess can always count on to be reliable, and honest in your words and deeds? If not, than are you a submissive worth having? I would respond in the negative.

One of the very first things new Dommes are told, is that you must never ever ever depend upon a submissive to stick around, and most often not even to keep his promises, for the majority of so called males the the fetish scene will play a woman false in order to achieve their objective of self gratification. How sad is it that women must warn fellow women in regards to the likelihood of such perfidy perpetrated by males who are supposedly servile to the will of women?

The most prized male in my stable is one whom I know without doubt that I can rely upon. I know as sure as the sun sets and rises, that he will do all within his abilities to make me happy. For example, today I posted on twitter in regards to an item that I dearly wanted on amazon, and gave you males the opportunity to prove to me that my desires mattered to you. Mind you that this was not even an expensive gift, but each and every one of you failed to care for my wishes. How selfish is that? Thankfully though, my brat stepped up, and purchased the item straight away when he seen my tweet. He has proven many many times over, that his concern is for my happiness.

You on the other hand have not, and doing nothing will not bring you any closer to serving me. I abhor repeating myself when I have made my wants known, and it is your duty and honor to provide for them. 

Too long now, males have been catered to, and feted in the findom scene. We all know why that is, now don't we? Findom is infamous for attracting users, and abusers of trust. It brings in females whose only intent is to chase down the dollar, and males who are jerking off to all of the freebies they receive. I do not believe that any other side of bdsm is as flagrantly filled with actual real life losers such as findom is, and no I am not referring to males who possess a fetish for being called a loser.

In my judgement book, a loser is a liar, whose only piece of dependability is that you can be assured that they are lying to you. Is this really who you want to be? I sincerely hope not, cause if you are, than you are racing down a dead end road, seat belt off, with your dick in your hand. Not exactly a pretty picture. 

I would say with certainty, that almost every single Domme I know, is looking for males who can be depended upon. Women want males whom they can trust, rely upon, and believe in their integrity. What does that tell you?

You will most definitely go further in femdom service if you can be depended upon, in good times, AND bad times. Don't bail when the going gets tough. That is what pussy ass soy boys do. You can, and you must be better than that. You need to set the example of how a submissive should, and is expected to behave &  serve. Being a better submissive, makes for a happy Domme, and a happy Domme makes for a happy submissive!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment