Thursday, February 1, 2018

Face of Femdom Infatuation

Welcome to the wonderful wide world of Goddess Sydney

A place where the face of Goddess immediately becomes your lifelong infatuation

 I simply adore when males cannot help but to fall in love with me! Note I did not say lust,for lust is a fleeting infatuation..quickly dispelled with the squirt of semen.

I want your thoughts centered upon me..always ME. You live,breathe,eat,sleep,and work..all for Goddess Sydney. I am your reason for being.

You cannot imagine a life worth living if I am not a part of it. Your waking thoughts are consumed by ME. Your dreams revolve around ME

I am all that you can see. You strive to be worthy of ME. You will push yourself to the limit of your endurance,just to see me smile.

You will toil,and suffer to mold yourself into something of value in my life. To be accepted as a submissive to Goddess Sydney is all the honor you desire. You want to belong to me. You would do anything,be anything,to be mine.

The moment you first seen ME,your life began to change. You began to change. Your breath stilled,your heart seized,and you began to tremble. You recognized that your purpose in life was to become a servant to Goddess Sydney.

Destiny awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment