Tuesday, October 8, 2019

You can't sit here findom

Hello hello, and welcome peers, pets, puppets, and pervs

 You have officially crossed into the realm of SynAddicts :)


The topic of the day here in SydneySphere is:

Mean girls and boys

You all know that I tend to keep an open eye on social media goings on and whatnot, and some sentiments really do need deeper than shallow depth discussion, so here we go!

Teen findom

Does it serve a purpose? I say yes, and here is my reasoning.
Take a look at research data when it comes to men seeking out women. What type of women do they gravitate towards first and foremost.

Young women. Late teens, early 20's. I am not going to ascribe this to men being shallow shits, but more along the lines of it being a biological drive. Men are programmed with the imperative to mate and procreate. It is a biological design. I get that, do you? 

It is more than that though, especially for men who are at that mid life crisis point and beyond. They are reaching out to young women as an ego boost. It is rather like a fuck you in the face of Father Time who has declared them past their prime. The attention of a younger women lends them a false sense of sexual relevancy. It empowers their inflated erroneous ego. It screams "look at me, I am powerfully virile". 

It honestly is no different than the balding grandpa bod men driving around town with the top down in a new shiny convertible. Yes we notice them, and yes we chuckle at their level of pathetic, but we do understand the whys.

These men are why teen findommes will always prosper, and maintain a standing in the fetish scene. I am not about to blame these young women making bank off of male insecurity. If a man willingly opts to part with his money, than who are any of us to stand in judgement. It does not involve, or affect any of us who are not playing a part in that scenario, so let those Ladies be.

Women in it for the payout.

Yup there are plenty of them in the scene. Do I care, fuck no. They are not hurting me personally, and as long as they are on the upfront about it, why do you care? There are tons of men (most likely they are the majority of men in the scene) on the prowl to bust a nut, who zero in on exactly this type of woman. They do not want the complication of commitment to serving as a submissive, so once again, these Ladies are not taking anything I desire away from me, cause this is NOT the type of man I want to attract to my stable. Instead of hating, celebrate these women for getting that cash!

There is no valid reason for anyone whether female or male to get angry with these females. They are NOT ruining the scene. If anyone is ruining the scene..it is like I said BROKE MEN. Broke men are the only ones who do not belong, and should be frozen out of the findom scene. I do not even believe that they should be taking up valuable femdom space either. If you are not contributing to a woman's success, you are irrelevant period. Oh and FYI, yanking your dick is not a turn on, and half ass prancing around pretending to clean a woman's house is not a viable skillset, nor is shoving shit up your ass a sought after form of amusement. You offer nothing of value, so begone cockroach. 

And there you have it. My 2¢ take on why being mean to women is not needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment