Saturday, October 5, 2019

Calling All SynAddicts

Welcome my poppets, puppets, and pervs


Is today your first time sliding into Sydney Sphere? If so, than you should know right from the start that this is not a space for the average gooner. Jack and gos, just aren't going to get their fix up in here :)

This is the realm where you come to learn obedience to Sydney Claire. A place where you take that first step towards becoming a SynAddict. I am here to make you mine. Taking over your mind, cock, and wallet. Afraid?
You should be, because my claws will sink so deep into your psyche, that you will never fully be rid of your unquenchable desire to serve my every wanton wish.

Do you know what human beings have in common, other than the physical obvious? They want to belong. They want to feel as if they have a purpose. They want to believe that their lives have meaning. This is natural. It is completely normal, and nothing to be ashamed of. I get it, honestly I do.

It feels good to belong to ME. Being Sydney Claire's servant gives meaning to your life. Serving Sydney Claire provides you with a purpose and direction in life. All that you sought, all that you NEED, can be found at the feet of Sydney Claire.

Serving me is the most natural expression of self. No more feeling alone, divided, despised. Here you will know your place. You will feel accepted. You will know happiness. 

I love when the lost and misguided find their way to the fold. Aren't you tired of pretending to be something and someone that you aren't? Imagine how wonderful it would feel to finally be at peace with who and what you really are? You don't have to hide from me. I already know that you belong.

No more fear. You will find yourself fearless in your service to me. Every step forward is one step closer. You want this. You need this. This is where you belong.

Close your eyes my little puppet and imagine how good it will feel to just let go. Let go of your everyday struggles. Strip yourself of the chains society constrains you with. Allow yourself to relinquish that false ego weighing you down. You were not meant to stand before me, you were created to crawl at my feet. You are a servant, and I am your superior. This is your life. 

Giving your all, being your best. All of this is possible. The fantasy can become your reality when you are in my presence. No holding back. No turning back. You belong. You are mine! Say it out loud for your ears to hear, and your soul to accept. You belong to Sydney Claire. Sydney Claire is your most holy Goddess. Sydney Claire owns you.

No comments:

Post a Comment